So what are you babies going to cry about now?

Chainsaw? Frag planting? Boomshot blast radius?

Does anyone actually like this game? Seems like everyone just wants changes to every Gears game that comes out and Epic bends over and changes things. So I guess we shall see what takes the top spot on the crying list and wait until Epic changes it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The color red. I hate it and it's way over used. Hacks!

SMOKE GRENADES ARE OVER-POWERED!!  YOU CAN'T SEE!!  NERF 'EM!!

please nerf the mortar it always gets me in one hit!

My only complain is that there is no Spanish audio like in previous GoW games but not a big deal....ahhh i have another LOL i unlocked B. Carmine and i noticed he's mute; don't tell me that will happens too with A. Carmine , Hoffman etc. Not a big deal either but i like to hear the reactions of the chars i am using.

The One Shot always kills me in ONE SHOT!!!!!!! NEEEEEEERF!

Well the thing is that people who enjoyed gow 1 expected a similar game with gow 2 and didnt get it. So they complained. Now epic moves a little closer back to the good old dys of gow 1 but put in the sawed off for people who are terrible and give it a larger gib range then the gnasher which takes skill. people had to complain. Its still an awful gun but I guess cliffy B is in love with it and what he likes stays

Yes because Cliffy B makes every decision at Epic. Please note sarcasm.

Complain about the people who are complaining about the people who complain... :P

actually you can see through smoke. press LB. can't shoot while pressing LB though.

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

Chainsaw? Frag planting? Boomshot blast radius?

Does anyone actually like this game? Seems like everyone just wants changes to every Gears game that comes out and Epic bends over and changes things. So I guess we shall see what takes the top spot on the crying list and wait until Epic changes it.

[/quote] true dat brother. oh wait since people cried about my spelling and grammer; True that brother.