so tired of the bullsh*t

i played modern warfare for 2 yrs then went and bought modern warfare 3 only to find that it was just as bad as the 2nd with all the hacking and cheating.so i then bought battlefield 3 last week i have been on xbox live for 6 yrs and can not believe how bad over the past yr it has gotten.does anyone know how to play a fair game anymore or does everyone suck that bad they have to cheat.and why bother to write or call microsoft i would have better luck complaing to my wall.really ppl some of us just want to have fun and relax with a fair game why do they all have to be ruined.and i dare anyone to say it is my internet cause NO it is not i have changed internet providers 4 times and now have verizon fios and it is great.my wife has no problems on her laptop with games it is just xbox and the cheaters.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Dare accepted. It's your internet.

-

Have a nice day.

Lol console BF has no hackers. LMAO.

OP its your ..............EA account lol. remember a while ago when your account asked you for you location and you didn't read that bit and clicked ok right away thus ending up with your location set as Russia..... no you don't ? well that's the issue right there if you don't set your location you won't be connecting to local servers thus you get way more lag.

Is it a full moon or something? People are really losing their *** on here lately.

Red Clown, I've never seen a hacker on console??? However.... PC... well every server has at least ONE hack.

[quote user="TheTurtleClub"]

Is it a full moon or something? People are really losing their *** on here lately.

[/quote]

no it can't be whitless hasn't be on talking about how much of a ground breaking game MW3 is

[quote user="Zehq"]

Red Clown, I've never seen a hacker on console??? However.... PC... well every server has at least ONE hack.

[/quote]Oh noes somebody killed you. They must be hacking. It's far from that by the way. 

Ha, I played at my friends house for around 3 hours? Went into 10+ matches, watched the after kill "killcam" and he's doing spins and bam spin bam kill. This is like every match. >.<

[quote user="RockzoTheClown"]i dare anyone to say it is my Internet cause NO it is not i have changed Internet providers 4 times and now have verizon fios and it is great.my wife has no problems on her laptop with games it is just xbox and the cheaters.[/quote]

It makes me laugh when people say this^^

It doesn't matter if you have super fast broadband, if you join a server which is outside of your regen and said server has bad ping, regardless of how fast your download/upload speed is, you are going to be effected by lag.

[quote user="Zehq"]

Ha, I played at my friends house for around 3 hours? Went into 10+ matches, watched the after kill "killcam" and he's doing spins and bam spin bam kill. This is like every match. >.<

[/quote]That's normal. First reason why is mouse accuracy and the second being your friend probably had the Network Smoothing Slider all the way to the left in the options. Basically you sacrafice some visual elements (IE: During killcams / knifing somebody from behind) for better hit detection.