So this VIP code...

Im looking to buy the game... used. So I will not get a VIP code, is it worth buying a new copy to get it? Will I only be able to play like 3 maps if I end up buying the used copy?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i bought a new game with VIP code for about  30$ so i thought it was cheap with extra content.. ^^

[quote user="Clean Roach"]

So says the spider...

[/quote]

Hail Queen Spider!

.....where the gamerchix at?

So says the spider...

Its totally worth it, I think there is 7 map packs with 2 in each, my Favorite is Nelson Bay Conquest (daylight) an Oasis, all those maps for 800 points??  Hell Yeah!! its even better than the Vietnam EP>> in my opinion..

[quote user="Kramerllama"]

@Jedi, no there is no double jeopardy so to speak.  you wont be charged again for a VIP code, as its all tied to your gamertag.  Now if you were to change your name, you may run into some problems

[/quote]

if you do run into GT related problems, EA support chat may be able to help you.

I bought the ultimate edition from best buy for $40. To check for availability just look online to see who has the game in stock in your area.

@Kramer, thanks. On my way to get it as we speak. Cause Im in class and the game shop is right next door!

@Jedi, no there is no double jeopardy so to speak.  you wont be charged again for a VIP code, as its all tied to your gamertag.  Now if you were to change your name, you may run into some problems

you are golden, young Padiwan. Simply acquire a used copy and EA will remember you when you return. Get update 3 also.