So this game is retroactive towards dashboarding.

So my win ratio would be like 15 if it wasn't for dashboarders. Anyway, I noticed a few times last week that it jumped up like .14 randomly and it took back 3-4 losses I had-- from the host dashboarding. Then it did it again the next evening or 2 days from when it first did it. It wasn't as drastic but it went up like .5 again and took away a few losses. It hasn't done it for like 4 days now but I've definitely noticed it on more than just those two occasions. Anyone else notice the same? Or know how it works? I know it's not consistent because it hasn't done it for a few days now and there's probably 10 losses I've got in the last 3 days from dashboarders that haven't been figured in. Just curious! 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Wow , you should take some time to reflect upon your life and find some meaning to it. ;-)

why can`t people just play a game anymore?

[quote user="StabYoFace"]

Wow , you should take some time to reflect upon your life and find some meaning to it. ;-)

[/quote]

Really? Let's pretend you know about my life. Commas don't get spaced, by the way. 

Really. Also I will put as much space between my letters and commas as I wish. As well if you want to blame someone about the catastrophe my one space between a letter and a comma caused you, blame my iPhone   , it's dumb and pathetic,  you too would get along well.

It would be TWO not TOO. Is your phone a scapegoat to having less education than most? There is a contrast between the two words. What's dumb and pathetic is making accusations about someone because there's a stat in the game-- and that stat is there for a reason and I made a topic about it.

Dude  , you' are funny.

Once people realize they still take a loss even if they Dashboard they usually stop; I personally do'nt mind if people Dash Board; it help speeds up the RROD so that will be one less jerk of a player that Ill have to deal with when they're gone.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK-FRac7m58]

Helps speed up rrod? ^

Heck yeah, Dashboarding in the Middle of games will eventually fry your Xbox, thus...the Red Ring of Death

What if it's downloaded to the harddrive?