So they never came out with that huge TU?

What ever happened to that TU2 we were supposed to get? Also what happened to the announcement of a second tier of DLC characters? Ed Boon said that he would disclose whether or not they were doing more DLC or just going right into the next game.

Rd

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Ed never said they were going to make a second 'tier' of DLC characters, for sure. Also, not sure what this TU update you're talking about is, but we've had lots of plenty of updates since the release, all stealth patches, really.

I was shocked when I booted up MK9 the other night and saw only 7- 10 rooms online. I haven't played in a month and still found it fun.  Never heard anything about about the second wave except a "will see" i know dlc must be a very hard concept for boon and company lol

[quote user="Ruthless Tenjin"]

Ed never said they were going to make a second 'tier' of DLC characters, for sure. Also, not sure what this TU update you're talking about is, but we've had lots of plenty of updates since the release, all stealth patches, really.

[/quote]

Sorry Ruthless but Boon has said there will be more DLC fighter packs all depending on the sale of the season pass, he also said at the launch of the game that as long as there's demand from the fan's more DLC will come.

Pretty he never fully said there was going to be. I'm fairly certain he only mentioned there might be.

nah he 100% said it m8, but saying that with half of the comments Boon posts can be taken with a pinch of salt.

i do like Boon but he sure as hell does my head right in with his riddle's an how he avoids answering certain questions

[quote user="FwM CRoW"] Sorry Ruthless but Boon has said there will be more DLC fighter packs all depending on the sale of the season pass, he also said at the launch of the game that as long as there's demand from the fan's more DLC will come. [/quote]

Boon never said there would be more DLC. What he said was depending on the sales of the first four DLC fighters they would then decide if it would be worth it to release more.

He never promised anything but what caught most people by surprise is that the DLC sold really well and we still get nothing. I thought we would at least get MK3 outfits for fighters like Reptile, Scorpion, Rain, Ermac, etc.

[quote user="HabsCen10ial"]

I thought we would at least get MK3 outfits for fighters like Reptile, Scorpion, Rain, Ermac, etc.

[/quote]

While that would be really cool, I'm sure they'd be horrendously overpriced like the Klassic Costume Pack.

--
Juxtapose13

I dont care to add more cahracters to the game. Kinda wish Freddy wasnt in it. But I would love more outfits and some more fatalities.