So the Next MoH is possible.

Will doing this turn out to be a "DICE releases BF and MoH every other year", type of thing?

It's possible that the next official BF game will be out by the time the new consoles are here with MoH filling in that gap before any other major releases by DICE.

Has anyone found any new info on the next MoH?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I thought Danger Close made MoH but with assistance from DICE on multiplayer. Wouldn't they have they proper skill set to create their own multiplayer by now?

I seem to remember reading that a new moh is coming out. Hopefully it is better than the first one.

More effort in the maps! I kind of liked MoH towards the end after all the sniper FEASTS quited down found it was a decent enough game, the maps just made it unbearable with all of the spawn killing done by snipers camping out all over the damn place..ps One of if not the BEST single player's I ever played since world at war! hope the next one is just as good..

[quote user="ReproductioN"]

I thought Danger Close made MoH but with assistance from DICE on multiplayer. Wouldn't they have they proper skill set to create their own multiplayer by now?

[/quote]

Huh?

Really? I thought Danger Close only worked on the SP part?

Well. Maybe DICE is just advertising then :/

[quote user="A Proud *** Man"]

Huh?

Really? I thought Danger Close only worked on the SP part?

Well. Maybe DICE is just advertising then :/

[/quote]

Good ole Wikipedia.
Danger Close made SP and DICE made the multiplayer. But what I'm suggesting is that now that Danger Close has the experience, wouldn't they be able to create the multiplayer for MoH 2 by themselves?

It's already out.... but they renamed it something different... um.. oh yea! Battlefield 3

The next Medal of Honor was pretty much announced in every copy of Battlefield 3. Look on the backside of the online pass.

Figures DICE *** up a good game, the single player made it all worth the price though, I think the MP was the secondary mode in this game, becuase the single player was awesome! and they didnt even make ANY new maps for the MP..

I hope not, the last MOH was a piece of garbage. I returned it the very same day I got the game and got my money back for it

Only problem i thought was the maps...............which is a big problem.