So the council

Does anyone else think that even after the Reapers have started invading the galaxy and started reaping planets like Earth and Paleven that the council will claim that the geth have launched an invasion with their flagships?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nope I think that the Council are going to accept that they are here but are going to pull back their forces to defend themselves. It'll be up to Shepard to convince them that attacking the Reapers on Earth is the best use of their fleets.

the council is so damn useless

They'll probably say that Shepherd destroyed an entire Batarian home-world to slow the reapers and that letting earth 'go' (be destroyed) will be better in the long run. I imagine convincing them that that is stupid is going to be very difficult >:

With any luck, the Turin Councillor will get crushed beneath some rubble when the Reapers attack during Shepard's trial.

lol while saying "ah yes "reapers" in quotes lol. best scene ever?

LOL, remind me to not spare them during my next play through.  

Oh I've got to spare them because I have got to see the look on the turian's face when paleven is in trouble and Shepard is the only one that can save it.

[quote user="fuzzyearlobes"]

LOL, remind me to not spare them during my next play through.  

[/quote]You're not missing much. The other choice is a group of never-seen human councilors who do the same thing.

I wonder if having Anderson join the council affects his involvement me ME3 ie. the demo shown at e3 (spoiler?)

I think Anderson is on Earth anyway to attend Shepard's trial, so either if he's on the Council or not he will be helping you escape Earth as shown in the demo. :-)