so shotguns..

what do we know about BF3 shotguns so far? slugs? range? model numbers?

is the Remington 870 returning?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

870MCS

M1014

USAS-12

DAO-12

Saiga 20k

Shotguns should only be deadly up close. I hope they have found a way to fix the ranging issue.  Of I never have been able to kill anyone with the 870 at the ranges I get killed at.

Looking forward to the M1014.

my wife bought me an M1014 for my birthday a couple years ago......well the civilian version anyway, Benelli M4

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

my wife bought me an M1014 for my birthday a couple years ago......well the civilian version anyway, Benelli M4

[/quote]

Damn, your wife sounds awesome. There are huge gun restrictions up where I live, for now its just .22's for target practice.

well....as long as you aren't a felon or under investigation or charged with any violent crimes, you can own pretty much whatever you want around here(within reason).....I grew up in a more "gun strict" area of the country .....and it seemed like the only armed people were the criminals.....kinda the opposite here, which leads me to believe that the exercising 2nd Amendment rights i.e.  responsible firearm ownership and lower crime go hand in hand

There are also flechette rounds for shotties that have more penetration at a slightly weaker damage. Meaning, these rounds can go through barriers easier, and soldiers.

Geez,You can't even own an air rifle any more in uk.

[quote user="EYEB4LL95"]

[/quote] Really? lol seems like a backward system, the responsible people with clean records can't own a firearm. However the criminals can, scary place to be. Glad I'm Canadian.

[quote user="EYEB4LL95"]

[/quote]

wow.. the strictness..