So Sad

They have blown it.   All of the battlefield fans on 360 have been waiting so long and hopeing for so much.

I wonder if we will get a better resale value on this than we did on MoH at gamestop.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

So....you'd still buy it then resell it?

Why not just not buy it if you feel so strongly about it?

Or rent it.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Whats sad?  Im enjoying the beta, and find it fun.  Sure it has its problems, so what.  What beta, DOESNT have problems?  If anything this has only made me more excited for the game.  

If you're basing your comments on the beta then it's completely justified. I think the gameplay of the beta is fun, but even I'll admit that it's kind of a dud and a poor representation of what a typical BF game looks and plays like. The beta is clearly pandering to the CoD community and it's done a poor job of doing it imo.

You complain A LOT.

I've been having a lot of fun on the beta despite the many game breaking bugs and the bad map. I can't imagine how much I will enjoy the semi-bug free product with more maps, gamemodes, destruction, vehicles, etc...

[quote user="AssyrianWarfare"]I've been having a lot of fun on the beta despite the many game breaking bugs and the bad map. I can't imagine how much I will enjoy the semi-bug free product with more maps, gamemodes, destruction, vehicles, etc...[/quote]Same here!Yawn another "I'm so dissapoined thread.Don't buy it then!

[quote user="AssyrianWarfare"]I've been having a lot of fun on the beta despite the many game breaking bugs and the bad map. I can't imagine how much I will enjoy the semi-bug free product with more maps, gamemodes, destruction, vehicles, etc...[/quote]Same here!Yawn another "I'm so dissapoined" thread.Don't buy it then!

Like others have stated, I see the potential of the game after playing the beta...I can't wait for the bigger maps. I just wanna fly jets. -_-

one of the like 5 guys here who consistantly post negative threads.  Then we all respond to em which keeps on the front page and makes people think theres more people complaining than there really is.  ...is it the 25th yet?    

To be honest BBC2 Looks better and feels better to play!! The game looks like Crap and you cant hear anything in the game! I'm not sure what to do?