It really saddens me how EA/Dice destroyed this game by making it more like COD just for monetary gain. The lag compensator was bad enough, created just so Jim Bob Backwoods guy living in the boonies could play the game (hence part 1 of the monetary gain) yet it screwed up game play for those of us with stellar connections...but when suddenly the attributes and gameplay mimicked COD (part 2 of monetary gain) suddenly the game has become unplayable.
Things you can count on when starting a BF4 game....
- 80% of the players will be snipers
- 80-90% of the players will not play the objectives.
- 85-90% of the players will not play as a team (i.e. no paddles as medics, no dropping ammo when support, no repair as engineer, no SOFLAM as sniper, etc)
- 75% of the players have no idea what tactics are...probably 50% of players don't even know the meaning of the word.
- 35-45% of the players should never get in a cockpit seat of any aircraft yet they will and take that important tool off and away from those who can competently use them.
And that's just a regular game. Add hardcore to the mix and you usually run into about 30-45% of players that should never play hardcore since they are run-and-gun condition like COD does and end up team killing more players than they do the enemy.
Sigh...how I long for the PC days of Battlefield 1 and 2.