So.. question about armors

I made the Dragon Light Armor and smithed it to Legendary.. and im only level 40 lol.. I was wondering.. am i gonna find any armor better than this?? i dont use heavy armor so deadric and ebony is outta the question. is their actually armor in the game that is better than dragon? i really dont wanna where dragon armor for the rest of the time

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

For light armor? No. You got the best of the best sadly. Or is that a sad thing? sides like a good thing really. You could get Nightingale armor. That is some good light armor.

Well you can make the dragon armor stronger. Wear stuff that fortifies smithing and drink a potion that does the same. Your armor rating will get better.

dragon armor is the best you can make in the game. theres a reason it was saved for level 100 smithing. personally i like my ebony mail better, but it gets to be annoying when trying to sneak up on someone and it damages them and they find me. otherwise i run around in glass armor, dragon gauntlets and some random boots that i cant remember. why dont you use heavy armor

im a khajiit thief. so i only specialize in light armor atm

I have found if you leave on the default of Adept, our armor rating really doesn't matter too much as your progress because things get easier to kill.  I have ebony armor that I'm overall rated at 498 (including shield).  I have a ebony sword rated at 69.  Nothing has been able to stop me and I'm walking through things too easy.  I'm going to up the difficulty to make it harder and have been contemplating just using light armor such as my Nightingale armor.

you can take the steed stone perks. it makes it so your armor worn weighs nothing, then all you would really need is muffle.

Pirate Duck, Daedric is actually the strongest armor you can make in the game.

-

For Light Armors, there are plenty of unique ones around to use. I'd try checking those out, as some of them have insane enchantments you can't get anywhere else.

-

Dragon Armor really isn't that great... Either go Heavy with Daedric Armor or don't smith at all. It's a pretty broken game mechanic right now, as it only takes until level 35 or so while using Smithing + Enchantments+ Smithing Potions to make your character unbeatable by any enemies.

ok the main diff between hvy deadric or light dragonscale is 8 for chest  6 armor per piece= 32 armor total  really not a game changer for the lack of mobility hvy offers plus light =50% stam regen i prefer light 1 easier to move and avoid dam, hvy uses 2x stam and clunky if u die alot go hvy i guess adds a little more armor but not alot  imo maybe someone has a diff opinion

[quote user="PIRATE DUCK"]

dragon armor is the best you can make in the game. theres a reason it was saved for level 100 smithing. personally i like my ebony mail better, but it gets to be annoying when trying to sneak up on someone and it damages them and they find me. otherwise i run around in glass armor, dragon gauntlets and some random boots that i cant remember. why dont you use heavy armor

[/quote]QFT. I you maxed light armor skill you could try to max heavy armor that's what i am doing so that way you don't wear the same armor all the time and keep getting a bit of experience. or do like Pirate said use random combinastions. I had fun killing bandits with my emperor clothes .

"ok the main diff between hvy deadric or light dragonscale is 8 for chest  6 armor per piece= 32 armor total".

Not when upgraded, however. The difference in defense will be exaggerated.

"dragon armor is the best you can make in the game. theres a reason it was saved for level 100 smithing"

There is a reason, and that's because you can forge both Light and Heavy variants, which you can't do with Daedric, making the perk the perfect one for the top perk.