So Pumped!

I can not wait until the 18th! Who all is going to be at the Midnight Release? Taking the day off? This game is going to be EPIC!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have never been to a midnight release, probably due to the fact that I don't have a car and don't drive....yet! Not sure if i will be getting on release date but i will see. LONG LIVE BATMAN!!!!

I'll pick it up at midnight. Haven't dicided on the day off yet.

Should be picking it up on release! Can't wait!

The game-stop I pre-order it at won't be doing a midnight release but i will be there first one there when it opens to pick it up.

I might be getting it at midnight, but I'm not sure if the Gamestop I go to is even having a midnight release. I don't have Tuesday off, but school starts very late so I can afford to stay up late Monday night and not worry about it.

Going to go to bestbuy at midnight! Why wouldn't you pre ordered from bestbuy? you get Robin and two challenge maps!!!

Yeah, but the DLC will eventually be made available to everyone through the Marketplace and Network.

Ill get it around Xmas, too many games to play right now!

My first stop in Gotham City is..................... Crime Alley.

There's an achievement that'll unlock when you make that stop, "Pay Your Respects" for having a "moment of remembrance".  Seriously, you can go hang out in Crime Alley all ready in the DLC challenge map for 'Arkham Asylum', I'm heading straight for the courthouse to rescue Catwoman...:-)