So people are less likely to drop supplies in this one

It takes ages to see someone drop a first aid kit but no-one ever drops any ammo. People conplained about it in BF3 but this is just horrible. You can scream about ammo all you want but support players will just ignore you totally. Medics just might do something. What happened? Did the Cowadoody kids invade in numbers this time?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I drop ammo all the time!

I try too. Too bad randies don't.

when i play medic or support i drop the supplies when i play engineer i repair, and when i play recon i use a spawn beacon.

Let me guess: someone with 0 heals and resupplies had to one star me for telling the truth. :) Looks like during nighttime things are slightly better. Must be the kids man...

It's a rare thing, but when it does happen it's beautiful. 

I was spamming the "need medic" earlier next to a medic for at least 2 minutes, he was just running around like a moron, and finally when I gave up he threw one down.

Whenever I play support or assault I throw them every chance I get, at everyone I see.

I spawn and drop ammo. It's silly blueberries that don't understand the game.

I accidentally drop ammo all the time when I mean to pull out c-4.  I don't really care whether people play the roles as expected, so long as they are half decent at killing enemies and capping objectives.

Lately, I've been stuck with whole teams that get 1 kill and 6 deaths the entire match.

Lets face it, people play "kits" for THEIR needs. People "heal" and drop medic bags for themselves alot and if you wanna get healed, you need to be right next to them and people whom can stay alive for a long time use the ammo for themselves too.

Followed one blueberry for at least a in game mile all the while shooting him in the back, hitting RB asking for ammo and doing bunny hops...just for him/her to turn around with a why are you shooting me look on his face sigh so fn annoying.