So Original Vault Hunters......

...how is that a **** Soldier, a mystical death machine, a master assassin and a hulk of meat and loud noises that defeated 2 eldtrich horrors, Pandora's worst bandits, the whole of ATLAS and their best soldiers, survived Moxxi's Underdome, decimated the **** Revolution and killed the most dangerous living thing on Pandora for fun, all while wielding the universe's most insane weapons..........were able to be defeated by a Lvl. 16 dude in an exoskeleton suit who couldn't even kill an under-leveled Axton?

-

Thats a bit like saying "Yeah, I'm the worlds best martial artist. Won every fighting competition in existence, ever. Certified ****. But I got mugged by some crippled old lady's unborn child the other day." Seriously.....Wilhelm should've just exploded in Lilith or Brick so much as looked at him; so how did he beat them?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Getting shot in the back by someone you dont know is their would bugger up most people ;-)

The world of Pandora is a different place now.  Everything is more powerful.  The original vault hunters were extremely powerful back in their day, but they simply aren't that great now.  Look at the equipment.  My level 69 Hellfire from the first game does less damage than a level 15 Hellfire in the current age of Pandora.  People are tougher there now.  Or you know, you could just go with the fact that the story required all of that to happen in order for them to actually need new characters.  

[quote user="rma316"]

The world of Pandora is a different place now.  Everything is more powerful.  The original vault hunters were extremely powerful back in their day, but they simply aren't that great now.  Look at the equipment.  My level 69 Hellfire from the first game does less damage than a level 15 Hellfire in the current age of Pandora.  People are tougher there now.  Or you know, you could just go with the fact that the story required all of that to happen in order for them to actually need new characters.  

[/quote]true