So now the M16A3 is "over-powered"

[View:http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5hi2jxoQi1rogshs.jpg]

There was nothing wrong with the M16A3 at launch, with the release of the B2K patch, or with the rent-a-server patch.  So why now, after 8 months do they decide it's "over- powered"?  I bet it's because all the other weapons they cried about have been nerfed - SCAR-H, FAMAS, USAS-12, Frag Rounds, M249.

Now suddenly it's over-powered.  This community really isn't going to stop crying about stuff that kills them until we get Nerffield or Paintballfield 3 where the guns do 1% damage per bullet, are they?

I just hope DICE don't bow to these complainers and nerf it in the next patch.  I think they have more to worry about than fiddling around with weapon tweaks again.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="vibroluxor"]

Interesting chart, still trying to figure out what it means

[view:http://battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/Weapon_Damage_Chart]

[/quote]

Er...erm...the only part I understand is the little arrow section.  That clearly means recoil....I think.

Looks like the AEK (0.20) has less upwards recoil than the M16 (0.25).  The "lack" of recoil is something people are complaining about in the veriousOVA POWED threads on battlelog.

They are going to buff a weapon to make it OP? Do they just want complainers?

Not really, the SKS was better, and that didn't become majorly (***, can't spell it) popular. I dislike the AUG either, too low damage for my liking.

[quote user="Zehq"]

AUG... MK17... and... hmmm L86A2.

-

That brings me to another topic: L86A2 is amazing, amazing enough to be good but just on the border between balanced and OP. I mean seriously. I just had some fantastic games with it.

-

battlelog.battlefield.com/.../232510949  

battlelog.battlefield.com/.../232510949

-

Didn't win the Bazaar one, but we got very close on the last objective, bleeping fast and got noob tubed. >_<

[/quote]

As long as the AUG hasn't got a massive handle like the L85A2 or a tiny hole like the FAMAS making it a pain in the @@@ to unlock the 50 kills for the RDS, I'm good with that.

LMGs get the Holo at 10 kills so that's easy as well.

Interesting chart, still trying to figure out what it means

[view:http://battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/Weapon_Damage_Chart]

M16 is OP, its a good weapon, but certainly not the best AR there.  Personally I dont like using the M16 much.  If I use an AR its the AEK, AN94, L85, or the KH 2002

I really don't see the M16 as OP.  Its definitely outclassed in certain situations.  The way I see it.

-

Famas

AEK

F2000

M16

L85

AN94

-

This is not a ranking.  At close range the Famas is the best, and at long range the AN94 is best with the rest falling in between as I have them ordered.  The M16 is probably the most well rounded of the bunch.

-

As for the new guns they all have very nice iron sights (at least the ones I have gotten so far).  I'm still debating whether the m417 is a better CQ sniper than the SKS.

Yeah, that's about right. However I believe the M416 outclasses the M16 in almost every way, but I still prefer my trusty M16.

well.....the whiners have been getting their way since the start....why break tradition....break the game some more

Nah, the AUG doesn't have painful sights, the sights just block up half the screen, but the hole is pretty wide (... don't take it the wrong ya sus... *mute*)