So... MS Confrence... That's it? Just the one new game I could care less about?

Title says it all. Utter disappointment. I'm glad a different developer is handling Halo.--I might rent it now. But that's it? Learn a few games are Kinect-enabled isn't very cool. Hows'about Alan Wake 2, Castlevania 2 and Enslaved 2?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Okay

You're crazy if you think an Enslaved 2 is possible. I'd like it like everyone else who has played it, but it is not going to happen. The game failed.

They didn't announce new exclusive titles except for Kinect but I thought it was a good show, at-least better than last year. We still have multi-platform games like Lara Craft to look forward to and new announcements during the rest of this week.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="DanteSparda504"]

Okay

You're crazy if you think an Enslaved 2 is possible. I'd like it like everyone else who has played it, but it is not going to happen. The game failed.

[/quote]

alan wake failed yet part 2 is coming out

Yea I found MS's briefing completely lackluster.    They still have not revealed anything for kinect that makes me think a 140 bucks is worth purchasing one.   Don't think I'm ever going to be sold on it and still think it's a fad thats going to die off quickly.   Battlefield 3 and Skyrim look spectacular but they are still not top of my list.   MW3 has pretty much been eliminated as a purchase.    Gears of war 3 eh beta was ok and it's definatly better than gears 2, I may pick it up but won't be day one.    

Ive really decided to cut down on my gaming budget and focus on saving for other things lately.    Only games that I know for sure I'm getting as of now is NCAA 12 and Dark Souls.    Can't wait to see if Namco has anything further to reveal on DS for 360.

@OP- How much less could you care about it?

[quote user="isturbo1984"]

Title says it all. Utter disappointment. I'm glad a different developer is handling Halo.--I might rent it now. But that's it? Learn a few games are Kinect-enabled isn't very cool. Hows'about Alan Wake 2, Castlevania 2 and Enslaved 2?

[/quote]

Already out.

I thought it was better than last year.  I knew they wouldn't have a lot of announcements concerning games so that's not a big surprise.

[quote user="ThugLife67889"]

[quote user="DanteSparda504"]

Okay

[/quote]

alan wake failed yet part 2 is coming out

[/quote] 

Umm there no such thing as Alan Wake 2 coming out it's XBLA game coming wich I don't even think it's story is related to the Actual game

I thought they did a wayyyy better job than last year.

The only thing they were missing were a few new Hardcore IPs.

B+ overall