SO MANY GAMES AND SO LITTLE TIME

man there are 2 many great games coming out at the same time battfield3 batman gears3 nba2k12 warhammer rage dark souls and the new ace kombat!!!!! not 2 mention metal gear call of duty and saints row3 is just around the corner i dont know how im going swing it but any sugestions from  my true gamers on what games to put down

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

BF3 not very good, Mw3 is a must have :), Batman is ok imo, gears 3 awful game... :)

BF3 is awesome... personally I can't stand playing COD anymore.  But when the 11th gets here, every game I have or want to buy will be put on hold for Skyrim. It's the only game I really want to play right now.

Unless you have a game that is a "OMG I can't play anything but this"... I would just play a little of everything when you can find the time. There really is way to many good games right now and they all deserve being played.

I agree there are so many games...but so little time, I am just waiting to get Skyrim the others will come after that.

Already logged 30+ hours on battlefield. When skyrim comes no one will every see me again.

im not really into skyrim im more of a mass effect rpg and fable type guy

Skyrim will be awesome...i don't even know what will happen to me when it comes out.

Actually we have all the time in the world unless we plan on making use of multiplayer. I don't feel you need to snatch up everything right when it releases. I have all summer to play those since the second and third quarters are usually so dry.

im trying to wait for xmas to play some of the new games i got my wife brought me uncharted3 assain creed forza4 with the wirless stearing wheel and the samsung galaxy player 5.0 im going to  be a busy man

I skipped MW3.. I used to be a hardcore COD player and even I am glad I passed up MW3. My friend brought it over and it was garbage.. Stick to MW2 and COD4. Battlefield 3 may have it's issues, but I'd rather play it then MW3.

Yep, so many games and so little time!