So mage followers cant change robes???

What's up with that!? I wanted to give my mage follower the arch mage robes.............nope...........not happening............she never puts them on, EVER, even when naked.........so you telling me youd rather wear your bra and panties than to wear that robe yo??? Seriously???

*sigh*

Why you do this to us Bethesda???
why don't we have any control over what our follower can wear.........Im not even going to use a mage follower now. Im upset about that.

Now that I couldn't make her wear the robes. I was like what ever, i''l just make some armor that I can enchant with TWO magic enchantments................nope...............I can't get any robes nor armor to do better than 15% spell reduction and 10% Magicka regen...........How is this even possible when I have 100 in enchantment, 5/5 in enchantment perks plus used a 35% enchantment potion and the results DID NOT CHANGE.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

They'll only equip something that has a better armor rating than what they currently have. If what you try to give them has the same armor rating, they will not switch. So, mages never upgrade robes because all cloth "armor" and clothing have the same rating. Bethesda needs to fix that. They should probably add another speech option that tells the companion "here is the stuff I want you to wear"

Michael J