So let me get this straight...........

Video Card
Recommended: DirectX 11 compatible with 1024 MB RAM (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or ATI Radeon HD 6950)
You Have: GeForce GTX 460
Upgrade Suggested: Unfortunately, your Video Card does not meet this requirement. Click here to see some recommendations.
Features: Recommended attributes of your Video Card
Video RAM 1 GB 4.0 GB
Pixel Shader version 5.0 5.0
Vertex Shader version 5.0 5.0

I can't run the game simply because my Video Card isn't a 560...........

I just build this new computer a few months ago to be able to run BF3, Skyrim, and a few other games.

I can't even play the beta..........

I planned on buying both the 360 version and the PC version but it looks like it'll only be one until I upgrade this damn thing.

This is so lame.

Is there any other way past this? Any computer geeks out there have any clue what I could do to get this running.

Yes, I understand this is a Xbox forum but I don't care. I'm not ranting about canceling my pre-order due to a beta like most of the **** on here.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

did you downloaded the new Beta video drivers??

Cus you should be able to run this game on medium/high settings..

I did. At least I thought I did.

The drivers I downloaded don't seem to be compatible with my Video Card.

It says I need a GeForce 560 because the only drivers available for my 460 card are 280.28 or something and I need to be at 286.56 or whatever the number is.

Are you running it on PC? What kind of setup do you have?

You got a link to where I can possibly find the right driver or some way to get it running.

I better be able to play the full game on this computer. It's one of the big reasons I bought it.

Honestly... You should have just stuck to consoles if this is your "situation".

Systemrequirementslab is a joke. It's nothing but advertisements. The fact that you even thought you needed a 560 to play the game is just... I don't even.

And no, those aren't the only drivers. Oh look, here they are.

Keep in mind those are the 64 bit drivers. Then again if you're not using a 64 bit OS you shouldn't even be gaming on PC.

I'm running the beta right now with an i5 2500k @ 4.5 and a GTX 460 @ 1680x1050 res on high settings at 40-70 FPS.

I've stuck with consoles for the past.................forever.

I wanted a good PC for gaming/music production/photoshop etc.

I got a 64-bit OS so no problem there.

Systemrequirementslab has answered a lot of my questions about games running on older PCs I had. It is full of advertisements but it works for the most part.

I've got Deus Ex : Human Revolution running at its highest settings with no problem.

I had a few other games running just fine but this one was giving me some serious problems for some reason.

I downloaded the driver you linked me to and hopefully all goes well

If not, I gotta figure something out here.

Thank you very much though.

[quote user="Soulfly 07"]

I've stuck with consoles for the past.................forever.

I wanted a good PC for gaming/music production/photoshop etc.

I got a 64-bit OS so no problem there.

Systemrequirementslab has answered a lot of my questions about games running on older PCs I had. It is full of advertisements but it works for the most part.

I've got Deus Ex : Human Revolution running at its highest settings with no problem.

I had a few other games running just fine but this one was giving me some serious problems for some reason.

I downloaded the driver you linked me to and hopefully all goes well

If not, I gotta figure something out here.

Thank you very much though.

[/quote]For future reference, in order to find Beta drivers you have to go to the main page here and then you click on "Beta and Archived Drivers" at the bottom which takes you here. Without doing that beta drivers won't show up.

ooooh ok.

It seems like its working which I'm excited about.

Although it is now giving me server problems.

Can't enter any game even if its only 7/32

I'll mess with this tomorrow and see if I have any luck testing this out.

Thank you Bon3zz. You've been a great help.

it'll run fine stop worrying :)

[quote user="Soulfly 07"]

ooooh ok.

It seems like its working which I'm excited about.

Although it is now giving me server problems.

Can't enter any game even if its only 7/32

I'll mess with this tomorrow and see if I have any luck testing this out.

Thank you Bon3zz. You've been a great help.

[/quote]Servers fill up almost instantly. What's it telling you when you try to join a server? You could always try to use Chrome as well (The beta randomly stopped working with firefox for me and refused to launch any server. I just logged straight into the Battlelog on Chrome and it joins right up).

I just got back from giving the beta on my PC a shot.

My god.........it looks incredible.

I'm glad its not my PC that was the problem.

It does pain me to be able to click Caspian Border but not have any servers available.

Hopefully they open up a few before this beta ends.

I'd like to see how a massive 64 player battle works out.

Once again thank you......I'm gonna be having a blast for the next few days.