So learned how to make audio work on xbox app recording but not happy

The reason i'm not happy and the people at xbox you guys that are in charge of this app need to work out a compatability patch asap, your app it no compatiable with 24bit 192000hz stuido quality settings for audio, your app is also not compatible or able to read 5.1 surround sound when it comes to realtek cards. We as realtek users shouldn't have to drop out settings to 16bit 48000hz with stereo audio quality. This is on your guys end, so please get your team to make your xbox app compatible with 5.1 surround systems and even 7.1 for that matter along with 24bit 192000hz studio quality audio.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

To add into explanation what I mean is your Game DvR recording needs to be able to be compatible with 5.1 surround up to 7.1 surround audio systems along with 24bit 192000hz studio quality audio settings, otherwise your game DvR that you guys are giving to us is technically obsolete compared to others out there. Because no offense I should be able to get Game DvR to record sounds if I have 5.1 or 7.1 surround with 24bit 192000hz audio quality, as most applications are compatible with those settings recording wise, as they know those settings produce the best audio.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.