So... its been a few days, how are you getting on?

I'm currently Rank 11, and using the SV-98 with 12 x Ballistic scope (thankfully this has a proper crosshair!!), silencer, and bi-pod. Back-up is by means of a Tactical M9, although i'm not keen on the "Tactical" part - the light, so will revert back to the basic version.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I played again last night and had an excellent time.  I am now excited about it.  I really love how tight the controls are.  I love the fluid movements hurdling over objects and sliding into cover.  I just got my defibrillators last night, so I haven't got much use on them, but I prefer the old system as of now.  Noone has tried to revive me yet, so I have yet to experience how that works.  I love my ACOG scope I got last night.  It makes sighting much better.    Can't wait until the end of next month and I can keep my stats.  

I'm on the fence with the killing streak idea.  To me it promotes camping.  I'm not sure if there are any rewards other than XP with killstreaks.

I unlocked the Stinger last night. To bad I can't use it Dice.

loving it , concentrating on the assault class as the stinger unlock is pointless in the beta , all was well until last night as i didnt get to play , friday tonight , wifes out and i have beer.......they better not crash the servers again! :))

Archst3r, it sounds like you and I have identical nights planned.

I ranked up to a 3 last night, played about 4 games, and after the first two I got my bearings down and had a good time.  If the servers dont take a crap again I plan on playing until I can't form sentences.

i think the servers must be fixed as Tues & Wed i couldnt get in for jack. Since last night each time i try i get in straight away first time. Seems they have done something about it hopefully.

[quote user="Blaz0"]  I love the fluid movements hurdling over objects and sliding into cover. [/quote]

How do you slide into cover?

[quote user="Blaz0"] Noone has tried to revive me yet, so I have yet to experience how that works. [/quote]

Same as BC2 except that you get the option whether you actually want to be revived or not. Basically, the Assault hits you then youre provided with an A or B option as to agree to the revive or stay dead. Sounds daft i know but you get to see around you (albeit in the dark blue shading on screen) so can decide if its worth being revived or possibly face instant death by a camper/passer-by.

[quote user="Blaz0"] I'm on the fence with the killing streak idea.  To me it promotes camping.  I'm not sure if there are any rewards other than XP with killstreaks. [/quote]

No idea what you mean by the KS idea? There are KS stats in every FPS, and you get nothing for getting so many kills as far as i'm aware, although my KS is only 7 currently.

If you are running, hold down the right stick and you slide into a prone position.  

Oh ok i get it, its not a special move as such (e.g. GOW) its just going prone whilst running or jumping etc. Same with any prone enabled FPS.

Good so far for me. I'm at rank 24 with a bunch of stuff unlocked. I like the map, and the mix of cqb and more traditional BF combat. My favorite guns so far are the M249, SKS, UMP-45, and M4A1.

To the OP, you can turn the tac light on the M9 off and on by pressing up on the d-pad. I find the light gives you a big advantage in the tunnels as it blinds the enemy.

Does this game hurt your eyes at all? I played about 3 matches last night and my eyes were fried! I've never had this problem with any other game. My other buds said they had similar issues. Is this because game play is slightly jerky or am I a n00b?