So it's Football season..... SO WHERE IS THE NFL FOOTBALL AVATAR "Jersey's" and "Props"

It's kinda weird how football season is here for the PROS but we don't have anything to represent our favortie teams. I bought 2 Football Jersey's from the avatar marketplace 2 years ago and haven't seen anything since, people have even ask where did I get my Jersey from? Common Xbox Team? Can we Get some PIGSKIN Love lol?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Can someone explain why this is so?

Maybe they can't get the NFL rights to sell NFL gear.

[quote user="Manhandler"]

[/quote]

I wouldnt be surprised if this were the truth. Then again M$ pays big bucks for DLC so I dont see why they wouldnt pay for merchandising rights

I have been looking for a Patriots shirt too!  

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

[quote user="Manhandler"]

[/quote]

I wouldnt be surprised if this were the truth. Then again M$ pays big bucks for DLC so I dont see why they wouldnt pay for merchandising rights

[/quote]

They don't pay big bucks for DLC except for when they want the DLC to be exclusive to the 360 for a period of time like they did for MW2.

It's all messed up though, I mean they have rights to everything else, NCAA University gear, Major Leauge Baseball, The NBA, and now HOCKEY!! It just don't add up, man I've been waiting to buy another Jersey too.

Look to your annual NFL Roster Updates from Mr. Madden. That whole, we negotiated ALL the rights to the NFL thing they did kinda puts a clamp on the whole thing doesn't it.

All they need is Lions content. No other team is going to really matter this year. lol

LOL GO LIONS!!  Yeah I believe that could be the reason why, it's sad those billionare Owners want more money....

When and where are the NCAA12 alternate uniforms at?