So I've leveled up my magic

And now I'm level 26. Problem is, now I want to try out some swords but everything is way too strong! Guess I just gotta start a new character? Or is there a way to do that without dying because everything is leveled with me?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Thanks everyone! All great suggestions :)

Michael J

If you're far enough in the dark brotherhood to have shadowmere, use your sword on him. He will never turn on you, and if you set the difficulty to master, he will damn near never die. I know it's a cheap way to do it, but you can until you're comfortable where you are and go on wth playing.

These posts are frustrating. Not to be a d***, but common sense.....

A way to level both at the same time would be to get a Bound Sword Spell. This levels your Conjuration and your blade really fast. Plus it can't be knocked out of your hand, and it weighs nothing. I did that from the beginning, and my Conjuration is 72 ans my blade is 52.

A quick boost would be to get a companion that trains in one handed weapons,  get trained for 5 levels, then take your money back.

I normally operate with a sword in the right, starter healing spell in the left.

Worked out so far.

Fast Healing is probably better than the other healing spells while doing this.  Just heal large chunks of health in a second.

To expand on that use healing in one hand and a weapon in the other. That keeps you alive while you slowly whittle away at the enemies and all the skill ups from fighting will be from your weapon. It might also be helpful to make stamina poisons to keep the enemies from using lots of power moves on you.

Yeah, good call.  That's probably a lot easier way of doing it!

[quote user="Luca the Dead"]

Use magic in one hand and a sword in the other. Use the sword as much as possible, and if necessary use the magic.

[/quote]

^^^ What he said.