So I was Thinking...

I was watching the Mass Effect 1 intro scene. It is the one where Noveria is under attack and the Normandy goes to neighboring planet. The only people in it are Shepard, Garrus, and Ashley. They have all been confirmed for ME3. And Noveria was not under attack at any point in ME1. At the end of the video, it says "Many decisions lie ahead. None of them easy."  Do you think that this could be part of ME3? I mean, it was always planned as a trilogy.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="BulletsAlwaysWn"]

Liara's mother (can't remember her name for the life of me). [/quote]

Benezia

just did that fight again last night. :)

I am really hoping in ME3 the entire universe is open, all galaxies from ME1 and ME2. If I remember correctly, the only ones that was in both were the local cluster and Serpent Nebula (Citadel)? Would be nice to go back to Noveria again and see how Opold is doing. haha

Was ME1 released before the full buyout of Bioware?

Yeah, it does. But the attack in the video shows huge explosions that are seen from orbit. It just seems very Reaper-y to me.

as cool as this sounds, I would honestly take anything that might have been peripherally implied in ME1 with a grain of salt now.  Most of the things in ME1 were made without EA's involvement.  I have a feeling that since EA has gotten involved, and forced some changes, that they needed to take a hard look at what they created in ME1 and what could be chopped to fit the newer story arch.  That sounds a lot harsher than I intend, but I cant think of how to say it any other way.  

Agreed! I would love to revisit as many of the old places as possible in ME3. I love the idea of following the continuity through.

[quote user="Nick Of Troy"]

Was ME1 released before the full buyout of Bioware?

[/quote]On the 360, yes.

EA owned Bioware, though the game was ported by Demiurge, when the game was released on the PC.

Noveira may not have been under a full scale attack but I still considered that it was under a degree of attack with the Geth and Liara's mother (can't remember her name for the life of me). I Agree that what ever that video represented is most likely going to be apart of ME3 since there was no point in ME1 where we made the choice not to land and help Noveira so it would make since if that was an accurate video of something to come that it will be in ME3. I hope that made any sense to you

[quote user="AbsoluteApril"] If I remember correctly, the only ones that was in both were the local cluster and Serpent Nebula (Citadel)?[/quote]The Firewalker pack lets you revisit Hawking Eta.