So I was playing Multiplayer Silver right...

and when I went down, instead of the message telling me "Adrian J 1981 was killed by a Marauder," it said, "Adrian J 1981 commited suicide."  I kid you not. I have never seen this message before.  Has anyone else seen this? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Swarmer kills state that you were downed by a swarmer. I've seen it a couple of times and it's worth a chuckle (though it happens to most if you play long enough). I know that I've committed suicide as well, so I'm thinking that it does correlate to the defeated ravager acid pool.

[quote user="Praetorian VIII"]

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

Actually I think it happens when you step in the Ravager poo.   My friend has commited suicide at least 3-4 times doing this by accident.  I go to revive him and he is in the poop.  haha

[/quote]

Well I dunno.  All I know is that it happens when there;s literally no one around, you've just killed the last enemy  and are regenerating shields and...boom!  You're suddenly dying.

[/quote]

If you're playing against the Reapers & you've just taken down a Ravager, the area right under where the Ravager died is still highly toxic & can sap all your shields & health if you're not careful. Sometimes you can even shoot into the liquid goo & randomly kill a few Swarmers, even if you don't actually see any.

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

Actually I think it happens when you step in the Ravager poo.   My friend has commited suicide at least 3-4 times doing this by accident.  I go to revive him and he is in the poop.  haha

[/quote]

Well I dunno.  All I know is that it happens when there;s literally no one around, you've just killed the last enemy  and are regenerating shields and...boom!  You're suddenly dying.

that's too funny.

[quote user="Adrian J 1981"]

and when I went down, instead of the message telling me "Adrian J 1981 was killed by a Marauder," it said, "Adrian J 1981 commited suicide."  I kid you not. I have never seen this message before.  Has anyone else seen this? 

[/quote]

It happens when a Swarmer gets you.