So I thought the ACOG attachment for the python was ridiculous...

...then I started using it today. WOW.

Seriously, if you haven't tried it yet, do. It makes the python a no-recoil long-range killing machine when you aim down the sights.

Anyways, general thread about weird weapon combinations you thought were terrible until you tried them.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No recoil my butt.............

I use it for a shotgun secondary .......... I agree you can make some nice long shots with it .........  if you can control it.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

The IR sight on anything is probably useless. I havent even tried it once. At least there were several good maps for them on MW2.

[/quote]

The IR sight is only good in Single Player.

It's not exactly needed for multiplayer snipers, and it just sucks on all weapons...

The IR sight on anything is probably useless. I havent even tried it once. At least there were several good maps for them on MW2.

[quote user="FURIOUS PENGU1N"]

...then I started using it today. WOW.

Seriously, if you haven't tried it yet, do. It makes the python a no-recoil long-range killing machine when you aim down the sights.

Anyways, general thread about weird weapon combinations you thought were terrible until you tried them.

[/quote]

That gun even with the acog has horrible recoil. I'm guessing you got host because my game is no different than yours.

[quote user="KlutchYoCheeks"]

PM63 + Rapid Fire + Grip = cream.

[/quote]

add Scavanger and I cream a little more. If you are good you can get at least two kills before reloading.

Rapid fire Mac11 + Scavenger Pro + Soh Pro = AWESOME!

Also, I've begun using the Olympia with Steady Aim and Ghost and man, is that gun fun.

I feel like Danny Glover when Im blasting people with this thing..

rapid fire Mac11 is awesome 

It definitely works in Hard Core.

But other than that, the ACOG gives it ridiculous recoil.

Though, it is amusing for a while.

Putting the ACOG on the Enfield was enjoyable.

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

[quote user="Only One Snoopy"]

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

[/quote]

The IR sight is only good in Single Player.

It's not exactly needed for multiplayer snipers, and it just sucks on all weapons...

[/quote]

I disagree.

The M16 with the IR scope is a machine!

[/quote]

I just might have to give that a try ....... I never liked the acog until I put it on the m16 ... If the ir does as well as the acog , it just might be wrth it.

MW2 I was all excited about puting the ir on the fal .......... but was quite disappointed once I did.

[/quote]

The M16 is probably the only weapon worth using the IR on.