SO I think I made a mistake...

Is the upcoming DLC not included with the season pass? I know I should know this buy now but my wife downloaded it figuring it be a nice thing to have. After reading some stuff it says the DLC will be 33% off with the SP. SO basically I paid 2400 points just to get a Bull Sh!t discount? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I think the season pass will include all 4 dlc's. i could be wrong though, including the first one in november.

You paid for a discount and skins, and unfortunately it did not even come with a condom.

You've now paid for the first four DLC packs for Gears 3, including the November release, AT a discount of 33%.

[quote user="The Eyelander"]

You've now paid for the first four DLC packs for Gears 3, including the November release, AT a discount of 33%.

[/quote] oh sweet so theres more than 4 dlc's planned?

The only skin you get is the liquid metal skin. It is a bonus for buying ALL of the DLC in advance. ;)

[quote user="Unreal Warfare"]

buypoe.com/.../1580-gears-war-3-dlc-maps-characters-leaked.html

[/quote] thats pretty f-ing sweet, thanks for putting that up.

List is fake I bet.  It doesn't even mention the skin of Dom wearing his gardening clothes.

Yea, you brought DLC some of which isn't even out of production yet at a 33% discount. I could never waste money on such a thing myself.

The Season Pass INCLUDES the next four DLC's.

It represents a 33% savings compared to if you were to buy them all separately (2400MSP vs. 3200MSP). 

You will be able to download the next four DLC packs at no cost as long as you have purchased the Season Pass.

Cheers