So I played Ghosts......

So I finally gave in and used my last bit of store credit at GS and traded in BO2 to get Ghosts for free. Got it for the PC since I wasn't going to play on the downgraded Xbox 360 version, but don't have an Xbox One and my PC is better anyway.

-

I find it hard to describe how awful this is/feels. Aside from the huge issues the PC version has (did you know it won't work with Crossfire/SLI? You have to disable them for the game to run above 15FPS) the MP is just awful. Even Core feels like I'm playing Hardcore from MW1 where everything one shots you with few exceptions. Spawn logic is still completely messed up, even more so than MW3 and BO2 and constant BS deaths from spawning in the line of fire or with people behind you. Nothing sounds good; everything sounds tinny and hollow for some reason.

-

The maps have NO FLOW AT ALL. There is no pacing, or back and forth. Its just a giant cluster@#!@$! and random spawn and chase people around aimlessly, or camp the objective and hope they don't spawn behind you.

-

Even the menus are off - they seem like cheap placeholder versions used in a test while they're waiting for the real versions. I'd go so far as to say the MW1 menus where better. The unlock system is off too; the progression was just much nicer and more rewarding. It at least gave incentive to play. Even if we choose which guns we want let us unlock the attachments by using the weapon.

-

I don't see how anyone could say this game is better than previous CoDs, much less BF3/BF4.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Yeah it is pretty crappy.  I wish I just got Battlefield 4 but I didn't like Battlefield 3 and actually liked Black Ops 2.  But holy crap Ghosts is just a terrible game all across the board.  Mark Rubin needs to be fired and IW just needs stop making COD games.  Treyarch makes them so much better in my opinion.