So I petitioned the Epic Forums for a consistent Gnasher...

And within 10 minutes it was deleted by a moderator. There wasn't even any flaming involved; it was just 3 pages of simple conversation.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This beta was made for people to pre order they wont change a damn thing. I love how the developers ask for fan input but when you tell them somenthing bad they ban you lol. Thats why i never defend any Dev no matter how much PR BS they talk

A more consistent Gnasher? How about a less powerful Sawed Off?

[quote user="NUMB3RS"]

[/quote]

A more consistent Gnasher would eliminate the need to tweak the Sawed-Off. Other than its ability to down from a distance, the SO isn't even a problem.

[quote user="oDr Killjoy"]

[quote user="NUMB3RS"]

[/quote]

A more consistent Gnasher would eliminate the need to tweak the Sawed-Off. Other than its ability to down from a distance, the SO isn't even a problem.

[/quote]

Agreed w/ Killjoy!

The DBS doesn't seem to be a big deal...but the Gnasher does seem to be inconsistent! I can hard aim from point blank and get blown to ish...2 min later, hip fire from 15 feet and destroy the guy!? But then again, I'm also seeing ALOT of lag lately in the Beta...also alot of taking cover...glitching to another part of the map within a second...then glitching right back!? Did this about 6 times in a row on Thrashball today!

Sometimes my guy cant kill anyone my bulets dont work but the other team can kill me and i end up on the other side of the map . Anybody experience this?

[quote user="ThugLife67889"]

Sometimes my guy cant kill anyone my bulets dont work but the other team can kill me and i end up on the other side of the map . Anybody experience this?

[/quote]

Yessir! More than a few times the past week!? Also spawned w/o my Gnasher today......def not running like it was in week 1!?

Anybody else suspects that there's No dedicated server?? Just a Host connecting to the server and everyone else connected to him? Cuz some game i just shoot and all the Ragu sauce flies everywhere and i get 20+ kills with ease  then a few games latter my shotgun need 9 shells to down someone?

Yep have had that a lot lately as well can fire 3 shells at them point blank = nothing they fire once I'm in pieces very frustrating.

Well, to those who are also realizing that the inconsistency is still there, don't get your hopes up of them ever fixing it, because if the thread deletion is any indication they're too butthurt to even admit that it's still there.

I can hardly believe that ANY whole company could be THAT childish.

Turn 10 Does the same