So I found another booster......

On Grind.

Was in the top corner room and was wondering why he was not moving so ran in and there is an enemy. So proceeded to kill the enemy - most of the time by just dropping a betty where his Tactical insertion was.  He has a friend helping out because after the 3rd kill another enemy came into the room and was trying to kill me. I announced that our team mate was boosting and 3 of us followed our team mate around killing his booster friend.

I sent the message "Reported for Boosting". The kid sent me a message. I was expecting something nasty or trashy. I was pretty surprised to hear a very young boy - maybe 9-13 begging me to please not report him. He said that he only had the account 3 months and almost sounded like he really felt bad about what he did. I am suspecting that he probably bought the account (or was given it) as the tenure showed the account had been 6 years old. Perhaps he was just like all of us guys at that age - trying to show how we were so cool to fit in, or to brag at school etc. Maybe his parents were divorced or who knows.

Of course I still reported him. Most people just say why even send a message. Just report and move on. Maybe - just Maybe - there is a slim chance that he might correct his ways. Lets hope.

Peace out

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nope I would still report him and point and laugh when he gets reset.

I wouldn't point & laugh, but I'd still report him all the same. He may beg me not too, but you'd be surprised at what kind of a ruse a child can pull off. Punish them & allow them to learn the lesson.

Why even tell them that you're reporting them?

Just report and maybe submit a review.

Edit: I read the bottom of your post. Slim chance of booster changing their ways.

[quote user="Bird125"]

[/quote]

Because there is always a chance that a change - any change - can change someone.

[quote user="axemator"]

[quote user="Bird125"]

[/quote]

Because there is always a chance that a change - any change - can change someone.

[/quote]

99.99% of not a chance.  Once someone finds an easy out they will always take it.  Depending on where you look 67 - 90% of criminals will return to their old ways and back to jail.  That's a worse punishment and yet they take that risk.  Do you think some random kid is going to be scared to cheat at a game after a random person tells on him?  Not a chance.

Report them to Von who will hopefully go round their house and castrate them so they don't reproduce in the future and create more little boosting scumbags :-)

Oh god why.

[quote user="Degenerate Chef"]

[quote user="axemator"]

[quote user="Bird125"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

99.99% of not a chance.  Once someone finds an easy out they will always take it.  Depending on where you look 67 - 90% of criminals will return to their old ways and back to jail.  That's a worse punishment and yet they take that risk.  Do you think some random kid is going to be scared to cheat at a game after a random person tells on him?  Not a chance.

[/quote]

That leaves a .01% chance of change! Works for me :) Thank you for supporting my post :)

When I report them it's mostly for bad emblems.  I send them a message to put a disturbing image in their minds A guy had a butt with a p**** going into it.  He had his gamertag tramp stamped on the back of the butt.  I sent him a message I guess your the women in the relationship?  

[quote user="II EYEBALL2 II"]

Report them to Von who will hopefully go round their house and castrate them so they don't reproduce in the future and create more little boosting scumbags :-)

[/quote]

ROFL! As scary as that sounds It made me laugh!