So I bought the book of sinners...

I'm in the right covenant, have the book so I can look up people who've been reported for invading and I'm human so now I'm wondering how I set about taking these people down. While I wait for a response I shall be getting jelly over just how **** one of the top sinner's armour looks, cursing myself for not naming my character Dog the Bounty Hunter and skimming through the list in the book looking for people who post on here.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Last time I checked I was 1005 on the list lol, A guy put me in it for doing my job and protecting the forest! Want an @@@

[quote user="VernierSlake"]

cursing myself for not naming my character Dog the Bounty Hunter and skimming through the list in the book looking for people who post on here.

[/quote]

There is always a new character to make, yes?  LoL!

Im in there.....Ill be ready! 0_o

And im pretty sure you need Red or Blue eye orbs?

Why won't someone invade my game?  I know the Way of White covenant blocks "certain types" of invasions, but I figured it was the ones where you get no warning. 

-

I'm guessing Way of White is the only covenant that gets access?  My wanderer is a brother who just rang the bell and will be getting the book soon.  

Where is this convenant that you joined??? I want in on some of this action.

Ok, I was wrong.  I was under the impression the way of white(being the covenant that's all about helping other players) would be responsible for striking down those who assassinate other players.  Oh well, I'm still buying the book and exacting revenge for said sins.  It allows me to at least pretend the game is actually about roleplaying.  

Jeshua after all is on the road to redemption for his sins as a human...

I'm not sure what covenant is actually tasked with the job, but the way of white can be found by talking to Petrius(cleric near the stairs leading up to Undead Parish).  They're the "lawful good" covenant that clerics and knights are in by default.  

according to the dark souls wiki, way of the white has little to no invasions, some people never get invaded, some people very rarely.

Its the Darkmoon Blade Covenant, found in the Tomb of Anor Londo, you need to have traveled to the Catacboms and obtain the Darkmoon Seance ring, return to the tomb, wear the ring, and the statue dissapears. You find Lord Gwyndolin, and join the Darkmoon Blades. They unt the book of the Guilty, and have some really good ites you get for leveling up the convenant. I just went to the catacombs last night, so now time to join the Darkmoon Blades! Im coming for a few of you on here if your in the book of the guilty.   CoyandChris, Dre G better prepare yoself!!! Inig0 Monotya has your number. Prepare to Die!