So how is the online for everybody?

Just curious to see how people's online experiences have been.  Mine has been pretty laggy and unplayable at times because of the lag.

How about you guys?  And does anyone know anything about when it may be fixed?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I only play private matches with a couple of friends that I know irl.  So far lag hasn't been a problem, but what's killing us is how easy it is to fall out of the room by hitting B accidently.  Everywhere in single player it hassles you with an "are you sure?"  YES I'M SURE I WANT TO LEAVE THE KRYPT!!!!  No such warning in multiplayer though.  

not bad for me i've only gotten a few laggy matches

It's been getting a lot better for me. Two days ago the servers finally were available for me. While I have still had a few laggy matches it seems like it's getting better. I've been playing in KOTH rooms for over two hours without getting D/C or freezing. Maybe I'm just getting lucky. Who knows.

It takes me a while to find ranked matches but the leg isn't that bad. When I play KoTH and more then 3 players are in the lobby it's very hard to play.

Every time I've tried it takes forever to get a match (and I'm pretty patient) and then the match is super laggy.

Not bad at all, just ran into my first laggy match in about a week.. and a few Rage Quitters.

Its terrible for me I keep getting my quantum singularity handed to me 8( perhaps it has something to do with the fact this is the first mortal kombat game I have ever bought, and all those mean people in the lobby keep picking fights with me the noob lol.

Last night it was the worst I've experienced so far from about 9pm pst until 11pm. Later in the night it improved again. I hate losing or being unable to complete a combo due to lag!

The online play has actually become steadily worse for me. At first it wasn't too bad, but then last night, I couldn't stay in a match/KOTH lobby for more than 6 seconds (literally, I counted) without losing connection to the servers. Why they ever used Gamespy servers is beyond me. And when I finally get into a lag free match, I still get terrible input lag (thanks NRS for the awful netcode).

Tonight there has been almost no lag for me. I don't know if I'm getting lucky or if something has improved. Anyone else?