So how does the Horde Event work?

How much more XP do you get each wave? 

Since the XP counter doesn't come up until Wave 10 is completed I can't tell how much more I get each wave.  Same with cash.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hmmmmmm good question, i would like to know this info too

I'm a little confused with it myself, I've done private horde and public horde and nothing seems different? Is there a way to get it going or a certain option? Not got a ribbon for it either..

u get the ribbon when u finally lose the wave also the further u go the more xp u get eg i seem to get more ex for waves 30-40 than i do for most oynx medals

Does it work in private or just public?

sure its both joined a friends private  game earlier for the last few waves and the bonus was still counting

Does it have to be on a certain diff or? Is there anything on the screen? Sorry for all the questions lol Thanks for your help though :)

I didn't get the ribbon while playing horde, it popped during BEAST!(?)

I got the ribbon playing brothers to the end. So you can do it in any private or standard horde match? Last night it seemed to be giving me a lot more XP in the consecutive match bonus after the tenth wave.

Yeah I got a 12,000XP consexutive match bonus but everything else seemed the same.  At times I was getting about $4,000 per wave completed.  But it would be nice to know how much it increases per wave.

Played 40 waves of Hardcore Horde last night with 3 others and didnt notice a difference.