So Far Today...

So I pop in Black Ops because I heard it was double XP and I've managed to be put in 7 games (despite the ultra slow matchmaking today). So far, I've:

-been put in the middle of 4 teams being Dominated (I've yet to see a green flag..).

-had 2 hosts dashboard during the start-up countdown.

-and got thrown into a boosting lobby full of split screening boosters.

Ahhh, this game is going to be so much fun now that kids are out of school (cool story bro, get gooder, play something else...).

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Just because it's double XP on Nuketown 24/7 doesn't mean it was a good idea.

Would you like some cheese with that whine

Sounds about par for the course.

try search?

I'd like to know where the darn double XP points are, and why does it now say Thursday on my multiplayer menu?  WTF???

it should have started already.

@Smo69: Double XP started last night @ 8PM PDT.

@Colonel:  Ya know, if you'd stay in a game instead of backing out you'll have a higher chance of completing more matches.  The more you back out, the more you're going to be thrown into games in progress.

Ok, I take that back.  I noticed it has taken effect on TDM, but I usually play CTF and it was not double xp on there.

usually double xp point  weekends are just nothing but hassle as all the cheats and hackers climb out their holes

[quote user="skydive uk"]

usually double xp point  weekends are just nothing but hassle as all the cheats and hackers climb out their holes

[/quote]

As far as I know there are NO cheats or hacks in Blops and there hasn't been any.  Well except for lag switchers(not common at all), but if you run it to one of them just back out of the lobby.