So Dungeon Siege 3 is out tomorrow.....

Has anyone seen any reviews? I can't seem to find any.

It looks very Diablo which is a good thing, I remember playing the first one on PC years ago, was really good back then. I'm hoping this doesn't end up being another Action RPG fail like: Sacred 2 and Dungeons and Dragons.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I really enjoyed the first two games and was really looking forward to this third installment. However then I heard two words that filled my blood with an icy cold.

Obsidian Entertainment.

[quote user="voteDC"]

I really enjoyed the first two games and was really looking forward to this third installment. However then I heard two words that filled my blood with an icy cold.

Obsidian Entertainment.

[/quote]I don't know about that.  They made 2 of my favourite games, Neverwinter Nights 2 and KOTOR II.

[quote user="Zen Like Calm"]

[quote user="voteDC"]

Obsidian Entertainment.

[/quote]I don't know about that.  They made 2 of my favourite games, Neverwinter Nights 2 and KOTOR II.

[/quote]I give them a pass for Knights of the Old Republic II because they were rushed buy LucasArts, plus I loved using the force to get those muggers on Bespin to jump over the railings.

Neverwinter Nights 2 though is just awful in every respect. Horrible controls, looks terrible, poor story with terrible endings. I still play the original from time to time but the sequel I just can't stand.

i have also been looking forward to this game. loved the first one on the pc. I have ordered the limited edition from GAME. It's the same price as the normal one but GAME don't know how many they will have in and once they sell out then people will have to buy the normal version. It's to get people to buy the game on day one but i was going to get it anyway. OXM this month have a review of the game but  I won't pay £6 for a magazine that is out of date compared to the internet.

I loved the first 2 but when I found out that it was Obsidian I'm kind of a little worried about it.  I also downloaded the demo and I wasn't that impressed with it so I'm def not going to get it on release.  I'm going to wait for the review first.

there a lot of reviews out  about the game i'll post a few in the next reply.

www.oxm.co.uk/.../dungeon-siege-3-review 7/10

ps3.nowgamer.com/.../dungeon-siege-iii 8/10

brutalgamer.com/.../dungeon-siege-iii-ps3-review    8.5/10

www.gamerevolution.com/.../dungeon-siege-3  B

I guess online co-op is the only big thing that can disappoint gamers but still looking forward to it.

I've been looking forward to it, been wanting another loot-fest. It does seem though that people aren't liking the demo that much. I still plan to pick it up, though.

I'll be getting it, but I didn't think it came out until June 21st.

The demo was good  i played as both characthers and enjoyed it my only gripe is the camera .Getting my copy next Tuesday.