So do i get microsoft points back??

Since i'm a xbox rewards member i get the 1% rebate on every purchase every month. So does that mean if i buy say a map pack will i get some microsoft points back? If so when?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Yes, you'll get some points back. Within a month it'll be put towards your account.

Hey,

Click here for rewards FAQ's.

Below is a little bit of what that link says:

Microsoft Points earned through Xbox LIVE Rewards will be automatically deposited into your Xbox LIVE account by the 15th and 30th of each month. If your Point total is less than 100, the Points will be held as Pending Points until a quantity of 100 is reached. Check out the Points Pending tab on your MyRewards page to see your Pending balance. Pending Points will not display in your Total Rewards Points Awarded summary. 

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

If my memory is right ( most of the time its not), I think you have to have 100 points pending before they hit your account.  When you have that they hit on the 15th of the month.  That is what I remember from Jan 2012.

Edit:  Got Ninja'd , lol 

^^ Ahhh, sorry man, I hate when that happens.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

No worries.  I got use to it when doing rewards.  

800 point map pack means you get 8 ms points enjoy.

[quote user="PhDPeddler"]

If my memory is right ( most of the time its not), I think you have to have 100 points pending before they hit your account.  When you have that they hit on the 15th of the month.  That is what I remember from Jan 2012.

Edit:  Got Ninja'd , lol 

[/quote]I think that has changed in the last few months, Now I think your points go onto your account on the 15th whether you have 20 or 100.

that was only for the "end of the world" promotion thing they had I think it ended dec 21st.

My understanding of the End of the world promotion was that when you earned the points you got them. and they would appear within 24 hours in your account. I think since they brought in the GS rebate program, they have been awarding whatever you have owing on the 15th of the month.

After I saw what little points I was getting from the regards program, I stopped paying attention. Have not been on the site in months.