So Disappointed with BF3, savegame keeps getting corrupted.

Well after waiting what seems like ages to finally get hold of BF3 I am a little disappointed, after 3 goes finally got it installed and working on xbox but I am getting bored of replaying the single player game from the start as my save game keeps getting corrupted?? 

Is this just happening to me or is anyone else experiencing a problem?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="th3stick"]

So lately I have been quitting to the dashboard and shutting down from there.......so far no problems.

[/quote]

This is what you should do with EVERY game, EVERY time.

Ha same, was on Hard, in the last 1/5 of the game, as much as i love BF, if i can't even complete it, i don't think i will be buying another one

Its happened to me twice, and both times I did the same thing you did (shut the console down while the game was on). Most games that works fine, but my guess is that BF3 doesn't like it so much. So lately I have been quitting to the dashboard and shutting down from there.......so far no problems.

Had the same thing happen to me last night. Thankfully finished campaign but still need achievements in it so I have to play the entire thing again to get specific levels.

I've never had a game save corrupted on another game. Very annoying.

I have a new GOW 320Gb Xbox, and my save was lost twice already...Really annoying...They really need to fix this...

I would try and use a USB flash drive and move your profile over to it and save your game there. I suggest a 4 gb one. That way you can transport your save and gamertag to wherever you go. And also if the HDD if corrupting data then this would be one way to verify the issue. If you have the game installed to the HDD then try deleating the install and re-install the game.

Cheers

Same Here, but mine is saying my multiplayer data is currupted. My level and unlocks reset everytime. I just bought the game and DLC yesterday and I'm trading it in at gamestop first thing tommorrow.

I've been having the same problem as DAT but I didn't play in the beta. I'm starting to grow an increasing hatred for EA since I talked to their "Game Advisors" who could barely speak english, and they were of no help what so ever. Shame that such a great game has lazy game developers.

I'm not complaining, just saying. I love the game, its sik. Just hate the lack of support E.A offer and as for fix's, been waiting for one for 2 month's for this, seen enough other people have the same problem, were all waiting......:/

I've got the same problem.

Out of interest, what version Xbox are those encountering this using? Mines an old 120gb elite.

Any word from EA as to the cause?