So cod is now like halo ughhh

I don't know what has happened since blops 1, but now I can consistently put 6 to 8 shots into someone without them dying, but a sniper shot hitting an arm or leg is instant kill. WTF happened, are the catering to the little kids that much????? Put some realism back into it at least!!!!! I can't tell you how many times I've shot at some one to hear all the thumps go off and pulled off the target to aim at someone else only for them to miracuously still be alive and kill me. Sorry this game is *** if this is the state their going to go.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'll give that a shot, I'm not saying I'm the greatest fps around but blops, bf3, moh, ect ect I'm well over a 1.0 k/d easily, I'm pulling a .83 right now, my nat is completely open. Just driving me nuts with hearing all those thuds go off and I target the next guy, and I'm like WTF. thanks

[quote user="awtacular"]

Its the other way around anyways.. Halo is more like COD. Halo isn't even Halo anymore. Halo hasn't been Halo since Halo CE on the original XBox, but most of you wouldn't know because you probably were only 3 or 4 years old when it came out.

[/quote]

Um no.... Halo play nothing like Call of Duty, Halo 4 is the best Halo game yet in my opinion even thou I really liked the first Halo.

So basically the OP wants either a OHK with either a handgun or an assault rifle , if that was the case the game wouldn't be much fun

[quote user="Queen x HunT3r"]

I don't think Halo 4 is better because of the multiplayer (Although it's a lot of fun) but for the campaign. It was so much better then the campaign for Halo: Reach.

[/quote] You do know that Halo Reach isn't Halo CE, which came out in 2001? I still don't see how any of the campaigns or even multiplayer come close to the original. All of the campaigns have been scaled down and the difficulty isn't there. Sure the graphics have improved on all of the games since the first one but not the gameplay.

What do you mean putting realism back into it? I've seen many people shoot someone in the foot with a pistol and kill them in one shot in the original black ops. I dont see the big deal with realism its a game not some military simulation...

Also the majority of snipers should be like that they are designed to kill in one hit, if you got an arm or leg blasted off anyway with a high caliber sniper rifle you would likely not live long

And people really need to stop comparing this to Halo

[quote user="McFragPants"]

-Video games

-Realism

pick one

[/quote]

They can go together in video games.  It's been done.  Just not by COD or Halo

dumbest thread i've seen a LONG while

[quote user="Queen x HunT3r"]

[quote user="awtacular"]

Its the other way around anyways.. Halo is more like COD. Halo isn't even Halo anymore. Halo hasn't been Halo since Halo CE on the original XBox, but most of you wouldn't know because you probably were only 3 or 4 years old when it came out.

[/quote]

Um no.... Halo play nothing like Call of Duty, Halo 4 is the best Halo game yet in my opinion even thou I really liked the first Halo.

[/quote]That's your opinion as is mine. I don't see how you would think Halo 4 is the best out of all of them.  Most are pretty much the same thing over and over again like most games even COD. The original Halo CE had massive levels which took more skill than any of them since then. You actually had to backtrack to look for more weapons and health. If your thinking Halo 4 is better just because it has multiplayer on live then your wrong. Halo CE still tops that if you ever played the system link via tunnel software back then. But back on topic, Call of Duty plays* nothing like Halo.

Its CoD!Its not supposed to be real!I dont go into any game(even BF) and expect realism,I go in and have fun then leave.If you want realism,go join the army.

-Video games

-Realism

pick one