So, Beta comes out September 27th.

For owners of the limited edition of Medal of Honor, they will get it on the Tuesday, September 27th, 2011, exactly one week from today. It will then open up for the general public on Thursday, September 29th, 2011. It will end on Monday, October 10th, 2011, giving us about two weekends of play.

Sounds pretty cool. However, since I think this download will be quite large, I wish I could predownload it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

29th

DDU Blade: Nope, it's the 27th. If you think the beta comes out on the 29th, you clearly did not even bother to read my post.

So i own the MOH:LE that had the BF3 beta thing. How do i get the two day early access? I heard something about a email being sent out but i don't remember ever signing up.

Try support.ea.com/chat

lol. 60 bucks for a POS game and 48 hour access before everyone else.... glad I didn't get MOH

I got MOH, but not 60 dollars. Got it when I found it for 20. Sold it within a few weeks. It was Wolfenstein all over again.

Good single player, bad multiplayer.

anybody know where I can find a used copy of ShellShock2...I hear it's stellar

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

anybody know where I can find a used copy of ShellShock2...I hear it's stellar

[/quote]

lol! I'll sell you my near mint condition copy. That game had all sorts of potential, but in the end...well, we all know how that turned out.

[quote user="BKB ShadowVegas"]lol. 60 bucks for a POS game and 48 hour access before everyone else.... glad I didn't get MOH[/quote]Yep,I officially been fleeced!

With official ***...  lol *Edit* was an "official" word for doodoo that somewhat resembles fleeced but it's blocked.