So before Dawnguard releases which side will you be on? Vampires or the Dawnguard?

I may actually start out as a Dawnguard who is a Werewolf  I think it be fun to fight Vampire Lords as a Werewolf it'll feel like the Underworld movies. Also if your on the Dawnguard side and if the final battle on that quest line is with that head Vampire Lord I'll have that battle feel like the final battle in the movie Van Helsing where Van Helsing had to turn into a Werewolf to kill Dracula. So which side will you choose between the blood sucking fiends or the Vampire Slayers?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have the exact same idea in mind... A werewolf, inspired by Underworld.

It really depends on how each treats my character once I start the DLC, if someone annoys me I'll take the other side just so I can get a little revenge.

-

Right now though I am leaning toward becoming a Dawnguard for the crossbow and because I do enjoy killing me some vampires.

I will always take the side of whoever gets to kill Vampires. I'm so sick to death with the fascination with Vampires, I have never been interested in them. Now, being able to play in a game where I kill tons of Vampires.. that sounds like it could be a good time. I have no interest in actually playing a Vampire though.

Whichever one is nicer to my character.

as long as they aren't the sparkly type of vampires, like twilight ,i might do vampire. if they are then they are all dead!

My main character is a werewolf so I reckon i'll join Dawnguard and hunt down the vampires. I've always wanted to try playing as a vampire but just haven't got around to it. I'll probably do 2 playthroughs anyway and have a go at both.

I'm gonna join the Dawnguard because their werewolves..uhh i mean im a werewolf so ill uhh..join the dawnguard.. : )

GO TEAM EDWARD

I have had real problems with this question.......i thought i might go with which ever has the castle.  I will do them both but start with vampire, i guess.  Notice gamer pic, lol.  Mobile post

Not real sure yet, but will probably just go with whoever comes first in the quest.