So... Arkaden is a German map

Then how come it's Spetsnaz vs SAS? Russians vs. Brits. Why couldn't they add German forces so that Germans would be defending their own little mall? GIGN is only in one map, Resistance, so that can't be the reason either. Not to mention that the 40s was decades ago so it shouldn't even be their past. And surely Germans have some special forces when even us Finns have them and we're a small nation. It's discrimination!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

lol

What, you have a problem with an honest question?

Someone would surely complain that the germans had home field advantage .......... and people would back out as soon as they found they were on the wrong side.

The Deutschland is busy working on their new Mercedes Benz line up, they have no time to play laser tag at a shopping mall.

Because IW are lazy.

Honestly I never really pay attention to the teams I just run and get killed lol

Good question.

I did know it was a German map, but didn't think about that. It would have been nice for everyone to have been properly represented.

I think the Crips and Bloods need to be represented too..................../facepalm. Just play and shoot, who cares what "team name" they have at the beginning of a game. JMHO.

Nobody likes Germans. Hence there are no playable characters in MW3.

You know, it just sucks. Tired of those French Fries appearing on the game like they're something special.