So anyone else about to feel the burn do to getting all the new games they want?

It started with Gears of War 3, then I had to pick up Dark Souls.  Still another 4 games on my "have to" list, Batman Arkham City next week, Battlefield 3 the following week then Modern Warfare 3 and of course Skyrim (plus I have to get the strategy guide with that one).  I am not complaining, they are all triple A titles and worth every penny but it is for sure going to pinch my finances.  So what is everyone else doing?  Getting all of the titles you want or trying to choose favorites?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah, I'm starting to kinda despise the Fall/ Winter Releases. All Summer and Spring just a few Titles and then bam September hits and there are more Games to play then time allowed. Co-Op doesn't help if half of someone's Friends have one Game already finished by the time you get around playing it.

I guess it's  good time for Gaming, My wallet is going to hate me by next month (or so) though.

[quote user="LostKauz"]My wallet is going to hate me by next month (or so) though.[/quote]Yours and mine both.

5 games I want coming out next month.

I am getting 3 of the games I need when they realease in November (Halo CEA; AC: Revelations & Saints Row: The Third) and then I will pick up Skyrim, Batman AA & possibly MW3 at Christmas. Then in January, I am breaking my wallet out again for SSX. I already know at least 3 games I am getting in 2012 :p.

No because I usually wait anywhere from six months to several years after they get released. Only exception was Dragon Age Origins because of its Black Friday price two years ago at Bestbuy.  

I forgot about Halo CE....ugh I will have to hold off for that one.  I am probably 2 games above on what I should get, as I don't see enough time being able to play them all, but I am willing to live with that lol.  Usually there is one or maybe 2 I want, but like Nado I can wait for an Amazon sale or gamefly deal, but these are all triple A titles and ones I know to be worth the cash, so I will go ahead and spend it.  The last game I really "had" to have was Dragon Age 2 I think, so I can spend the money,  I traded in alot of my old "not played" (like Dance central lol) games to gather up enough credit for 2 titles, which I used on GoW 3, Arkham City and Dark Souls.  So I only have to buy the other 3.

I'm getting the Splinter Cell Trilogy HD set tomorrow, got Saint's Row The Third, Skyrim, MW3, and the HD Metal Gear set on pre-order. Oh yeah.

thats not fair......lends us a tenner. the only game i'm getting MW3 and maybe battlefield.

The wifey is gonna help me out by getting a few for me.  Granted she makes more than I do...Alot more   : /

Like I do every year, I have friends and family buy me specific games for Xmas. Saves me a fortune.

No really.  I'm only interested in Arkham City right now.  The rest can wait a while.