So all my stats got reset to 0?

Can anyone tell me what to do? All my stats are at level 0. I was a level 39 and now I am 0. I have all achievements except the 50 kills in a Huey and 100 kills with each Vietnam gun. I also have a ton of dog tags that show up. Really annoying since I had the game from when it came out and this is what I get. I have had mostly EA games and never had this happen before. The BF stats page shows reset to zero on everything too. Considering all the time I put into this game I can say I'm very annoyed at the least. Has this happened to anyone and what can I do? Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This is a common issue and it is only temporary.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I'd turn on my Xbox and I'd  play BF. When the game loads all my stats are 0. I'll dashboard and come back and they're all back to what I had. But, now when I dashboard my stats do not come back. Anyone else agree with the above? That is what it is?

Don't worry. Your stats are fine. It's happened to me over a couple dozen times.

you got to level 39 and this is the first time this has happened to you, i am surprised.

All you have to do to fix it is join a game and they all come back. Happens to me all the time.

When you load up BFBC2 and your stats have 'gone', this just means you are not connected to the EA server, thats all. You can dashboard and start again, or just join a game.  Lets say you have been playing a few rounds of rush, and then want to play conquest so exit the game at the end of a round. This will make your stats go as well. Just server connection, nothing at all to worry about.

watch your skill level jump from '0' to '195' then back to '0' again. it's the same bug, just keep playing, everything you're doing is being recorded.

It doesn't reset your online stats or anything , Just on the leader boards thats what happens to me anyway.

just forget you have stats... works better that way.

Games are more fun when noone worries about stats.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360