so after this and mw2 who's gonna but mw3

not me til they fix it

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Why do I need to buy another clone of CoD4? I'm going back to my online shooter roots this year. Battlefield3

Sadly, there will be a slew of people who'll eat it up, regardless of the poor track records Activision, etc. has of maintaining the integrity of this franchise.

NOT ME! I have given up my gold because of COD4. Why spend money on a multi-player game that as soon as it comes out the hackers go to work? I keep hearing and reading that the problem with COD4 is the developers problem. The blame should rest on the shoulders of M$ also!  Remember a few years ago, around Christmas time when M$ banned 1,000,000 consoles? Why can't/don't do it again? Until M$ steps up to the plate and takes action against all the SCUMBAGS ruining games (yes, COD4 is not the only one) I will stay silver. I will continue to buy USED games, so at least I can get SOME use out of my Xbox!  My son's gold expires soon and it won't be renewed. By the way, what are the DAILEY updates on COD4? I have failed to see it affecting the SCUMBAGS!!

nope, im gunna rent it i have far better more important things to worry about this fall than my "k/d" and QuIcKsCoPeZz.

microsoft wont ban them..they only ban the consoles that are modded to play pirated games because they wont make money..funny how they wont ban the consoles of people that hack and mod..oh yeah they make money out of them because they buy xbox games etc.and they know if one account gets banned they will most likely pay to open up another account..more money for microsoft etc etc..more grief for us

[quote user="RichRocks"]

not me til they fix it

[/quote]Fix it? It's not even out yet. And I plan on buying it. I thoroughly enjoy the campaign and until I actually have the game in my hands and am playing it, I will not judge it.

I might buy it idek yet

yes im gonna buy it i love call of duty SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much.

Of course I'm not going to buy it. If I want to play Cod, I'll play Cod4. Otherwise, I'll be on BF3.

I'll end up buying it probably just cause I am a sucker for peer pressure.