Sniping 201

I saw a few convos on the forums here about the new sniping changes.  I for one am looking forward to them.  The sniping in BF2 was great but it got a little easy after a while.   I'm hoping for some updates to the physics and realism as a whole.  Anyway, last year, I was testing some video recording software  and figured I'd make a sniping video from BF2.  Totally forgot I even had this.  Hope you enjoy. 

http://www.youtube.com/rayard23#p/a/u/2/Gt2vw4TriNs 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Quickscoping is primarily a console thing, it's a lot harder to do it on PC. Oh and OP, make sure you post the right game

I would think the DE .50 would be sufficient enough power for backup or even the G18 or my personal fav the M9/MP 443 :D

...And overpowered.

[quote user="SiA Airwave"]

the harder sniping is for the kids, the better.  Wookies have killed bc2 from day one.  Nearly every game is determined with the amount of useless snipers on each team. The team with the least, wins.

[/quote]

The changes are good. As long as you don't need some stupid ability/perk to be able to overcome the sway. Also, they could have gave you something like a PDW(P90 or MP5)as a secondary weapon to make the Recon class more useful.

[quote user="SiA Airwave"]

the harder sniping is for the kids, the better.  Wookies have killed bc2 from day one.  Nearly every game is determined with the amount of useless snipers on each team. The team with the least, wins.

[/quote]

The changes are good. As long as you don't need some stupid ability/perk to be able to overcome the sway.

[quote user="Brilliant Sleex"]

For the trolls, nowhere does my video say it is from BF2.  It says BF:BC2.  The point of the video was to show how easy it was to rack up kills in a few hours of gameplay.  Anyway, back under the bridge for you tear drinkers.

[/quote]

Lol, apparently you can't read your original post. Do you still have time to edit it?

[quote user="Brilliant Sleex"]

I saw a few convos on the forums here about the new sniping changes.  I for one am looking forward to them.  The sniping in BF2 was great but it got a little easy after a while.   I'm hoping for some updates to the physics and realism as a whole.  Anyway, last year, I was testing some video recording software  and figured I'd make a sniping video from BF2.  Totally forgot I even had this.  Hope you enjoy. 

http://www.youtube.com/rayard23#p/a/u/2/Gt2vw4TriNs 

[/quote]

[quote user="Kinectimal"]

I'd like to ask a question. Why does everyone want to be a sniper? I don't get it.

[/quote]

You get that nice wookie suit that magically boost your K/D.

I'd like to ask a question. Why does everyone want to be a sniper? I don't get it.

For the trolls, nowhere does my video say it is from BF2.  It says BF:BC2.  The point of the video was to show how easy it was to rack up kills in a few hours of gameplay.  Anyway, back under the bridge for you tear drinkers.