Snipers = Useless

It's not even a one shot freakin kill. Oh look I shot his heart, oh NVM, he's fine. This L96 challenge sucks, worst gun ever.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah, bf3stats will list everything you wish to know about my stats. Most of my sniping is at about 100-200 tops though unless i feel like messing around, and i do place a spawn beacon closer to objectives than im sniping for squadmates to have abetter option to spawn.

u expecting 1 shot kills? thatd effing blow! it already takes 80%+ hp in 1 hit. L96 is a great weapon anyhow.

[quote user="ComedyInK"]

[quote user="FreeLance xX"]

Its really not that bad of a gun, i have roughly 3200 kills with it, around 2700 of those being headshots, i play normal conquest and rush mostly.

[/quote]

Not sure if I should ask for top 5 weapons and win/loss ration.

[/quote]

L96
M1911
SV98
QBZ-95B
L85A2

1.2 W/L

http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/freelance%20xx

[quote user="FreeLance xX"]

Its really not that bad of a gun, i have roughly 3200 kills with it, around 2700 of those being headshots, i play normal conquest and rush mostly.

[/quote]

Not sure if I should ask for top 5 weapons and win/loss ration.

So... hard... anyway, I finally did it, the PKP one is incredibly easy, I'll do that last, hard ones first.

@OP You're doing it wrong.  The L96 is my favorite sniper rifle.

Just shoot people in the head :)

I just looked at the assignments.  That PKP one will be a doddle.  I bet the people used to "easy LMGs" like the M249 will have the same hate for that assignment that you are with the L96 one ha.

Lol, it's not like Call of Duty mate.