SNIPER FAIL

Join up by 50 tickets but losing flags rapidly. Fighting at the TV station (E) against an enemy T90. They rush our M1 - I manage to kill their rusher and T90 and bail to pick up the engineer kit off of the ground and salvage our armor. As I am healing the tank one of our snipers on the roof parachutes down ... takes the M1 and drives off with it only partially healed. He then takes a hit from  an RPG and bails and runs off somewhere... leaving our tank to be destroyed. I tried to get the tank again before it's too late but I get teamkilled by a sniper off of the roof while his buddy takes the tank again and loses it almost immediately. We never regained armor or even held a flag for more than ten seconds after that. We lose. Repeat for the rest of the evening. Congrats, recons... you suck.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

[quote user="TheTurtleClub"]

Join up by 50 tickets but losing flags rapidly. Fighting at the TV station (E) against an enemy T90. They rush our M1 - I manage to kill their rusher and T90 and bail to pick up the engineer kit off of the ground and salvage our armor. As I am healing the tank one of our snipers on the roof parachutes down ... takes the M1 and drives off with it only partially healed. He then takes a hit from  an RPG and bails and runs off somewhere... leaving our tank to be destroyed. I tried to get the tank again before it's too late but I get teamkilled by a sniper off of the roof while his buddy takes the tank again and loses it almost immediately. We never regained armor or even held a flag for more than ten seconds after that. We lose. Repeat for the rest of the evening. Congrats, recons... you suck.

[/quote]

Hmmmmmmm, rest of the evening huh?  wait a minute - the one thing those games had is common was.....did you ever stop to think maybe it's you? 

Your w/l is negative. Your comment has no validity. Move along.

[quote user="TheTurtleClub"]

Your w/l is negative. Your comment has no validity. Move along.

[/quote]

Yeah.  what would I know about losing....Sounds like you had a rough go of it though, hope you're feeling better.  And thanks for creating this post!

Oh look, it's this guy again. Now folks, we'd all better play exactly how he wants us to play or he'll be mad. Oh, and let's not remind him of all those horrible support kit users who never drop ammo boxes, engineers who use their RPGs against infantry while we're getting torn apart by two tanks and the assault kit users who leave a medkit somewhere in the open and think they've done us all a great service. Nope, we'd all better focus on recons for we all know they can't play. I mean, they can't play the way Turtle here wants them to play.

So don't play. Problem solved.

I have a recon story!! Yesterday me and my pals was playing. And these recon turds kept MAV killin us and makin the match un fun to play. The next map loads and its Bazaar. Im thinkin oh great MAVs everywhere we dead for sure.. Map loads..and off we go to cap the opposite flag, true vet tactic. We get there pwn the shizzz outta of them and begin spawn rappin them to death. Almost instantly spawn killing them. They couldnt do anything about it. It was fun to return the favor to them.

[quote user="TheSylntChamber"]

[/quote]...Polly does want a cracker

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

[quote user="TheSylntChamber"]

[/quote]...Polly does want a cracker

[/quote]

He likes his cookie cutter (or should I say cracker cutter) response doesn't he?

...you'll find that clever witty banter in several threads