Sniper Elite V2

Anyone else check out this game yet?  I enjoyed the demo so I rented the full game.  It is a LOT of fun.  Some of the x-ray slow motion shots are just awesome!!   I havent checked out the co-op yet but plan to tomorrow with a friend.  If you havent played this game I would at least recommend it as a rental. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nope. Not a fan.

I dug the demo, and I gotta say it is very refreshing to see a game set in WW2. V2 is definitely on my radar...

Also you should use the search option next time. http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/general_discussion/f/2176/t/254401.aspx

[quote user="XBL Prophet"]

Also you should use the search option next time. http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/general_discussion/f/2176/t/254401.aspx

[/quote]

I already searched.  Thats the "xbox general discussion" forum which is the wrong forum.  This is the "game discussion" forum. You know, since I am discussing a game.   But nice try.  lol

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

[quote user="XBL Prophet"]

[/quote]

I already searched.  Thats the "xbox general discussion" forum which is the wrong forum.  This is the "game discussion" forum. You know, since I am discussing a game.   But nice try.  lol

[/quote]Sure you did.

I enjoyed the demo a little bit. Though when I rented it for some reason I just could not be bothered to play through it. I enjoyed the X-Ray Bullets and such but it felt a little bland and empty throughout. I only played a tiny bit though so I cannot conjure up an opinion. I might give it another chance soon.

good premise terrible game.

the demo was linear, fight down this street with invisible walls on both sides, through this building with 1 usable floor. do up the street next door.....

if it gave you just a city, and you had to sneak around and kill targets it could have been awesome

bullet physics were good at least.

Yeah my bro and I played a couple of co-op missions and it was fun at first but after awhile it got boring. We moved back to mw3 lol. Shame because Sniper Elite on the last generation of consoles was badazz.

[quote user="US Revenge"]

the demo was linear, fight down this street with invisible walls on both sides, through this building with 1 usable floor. do up the street next door.....

if it gave you just a city, and you had to sneak around and kill targets it could have been awesome

[/quote]Ditto. They just wanted a lot of 'badass sequences' which I don't like. I get more satisfaction if I set up my traps just right, not have the game set it up for me.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

[quote user="US Revenge"]

[/quote]Ditto. They just wanted a lot of 'badass sequences' which I don't like. I get more satisfaction if I set up my traps just right, not have the game set it up for me.

[/quote]

Agreed. I'm waiting till this is cheap until I purchase it.