sniper elite v2

has anyone tried goin the distance in sniper elite v2.i have repeatedly played the kaiser-friedrich mission,and making my way to the end of the level,negotiating a 413m headshot.is the best i can pull off.has anyone else tried to reach further,and i don't mean the brandenburg mission,personally i don't think it should count.it's not like your tryin to pull off a countable headshot.basically aim at the car and it's goodnite irene.i'm talking about a countable headshot,i have been hearing about others making further shots in the same mission,and i don't see how.youtube has a video of a dude making a 611 .5m headshot,i would love to know how this was done.as there is simply from what i have seen and found in the mission numerous times,not enough distance in the mission anywhere at all and i have been thru that level so many times been to every nook and cranny i could make my way thru the mission asleep....so if anyone has or knows how to go further in the kaiser-friedrich mission not the end mission please drop a few lines and let's buttheads and see if we can really go the distance....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to: