Sniper Elite 2 Trailer

Sniper ELite wasn't great but was a good game IMO. I only hope Rebellion makes this version better than the first and their last games.

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/sniper_elite_v2/b/xbox360/archive/2011/08/11/sniper-elite-v2-trailer-fires-off-a-round.aspx

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This is my face the entire time I played the first one ----->  >:(

Game made me rage so much, with its psychic AI.

I never bothered with the first one, but I'll keep an eye on this one. Probably won't be a buy, but you never know.

Loved the original on both Xbox and PC, the TPS gameplay was pretty poor at times but the sniping itself was awesome, nothing beat scoping a grenade on a soldiers belt when they were stood in a crowd and making the shot.

Unsure if this will be a day one buy but will definitely be picking it up.

[quote user="x B1ackDah1ia x"]

This is my face the entire time I played the first one ----->  >:([/quote]That made me lose my s*** LOL.

Hopefully it will be better than Sniper: Ghost Warrior... I actually enjoyed S:GW, but man was it cheap and frustrating...

Cannot wait for this title! The first one I hold close to my heart in my early days of xbox gaming, and is how I came up with the second part of my gamertag. The first was from that suspense movie with John Trovolta and Sam L. Jackson. But I am AMPED for this.

I generally enjoy sniping games (actual sniping... not running around with a rifle in hand quick-scoping people 10 feet away), so I'll probably check this one out. I enjoyed Sniper: Ghost Warrior, so if it's at least as good as that game I don't think I'll be too disappointed. lol

Probably won't be a day one, but I'll look into it.

The Campain was junk, the real fun was online in the years of 2008-2010.

The game was a blast...but the comunity that played was a huge reason it was fun...It was a small but VERY dedicated group and we would play for hours night after night..even made up stupid fun games and rules on each map....ahhh I hope the 2nd one will be like that..I miss my Sniper elite buddies